12V 100AH AGM Models
COMPLETELY SEALED SPILLPROOF, NO MAINTENANCE
12V 100AH - 12 months WARRANTY!
DIMENSIONS: 328mm (length)x 171mm (width)x 220mm (height)
TERMINAL: M6 SCREW IN INTERNAL THREAD (COMES WITH TERMINAL POSTS)
CAN BE USED AS A DEEP CYCLE BATTERY BUT ALSO AS A STARTING BATTERY
SO A GREAT CHOICE FOR 4WD'S OR CAMPING
PROMPT DESPATCH - SHIP AUSTRALIA WIDE
WARRANTY: 12 months
DESIGNED FOR SCOOTERS, MARINE, CARAVANS, MOTORHOMES, 4WD,
DUAL BATTERY SYSTEMS, CAMPING ETC!
*DEEP CYCLE* *MAINTENANCE FREE* *FULLY SEALED*
*CAN BE MOUNTED IN ANY POSITION
Why use an AGM battery?
* They are totally sealed against any type of leakage and classed as spill proof (maintenance free).
* They can be mounted on their side or end to suit space or environment.
* They can be drained (discharged) much deeper than conventional deep cycle batteries.
* An AGM battery when left unattended will only discharge at a rate of up to 3% per month and even after 12 months sitting idle can be recharged and put back into full service with no ill side effects. A normal wet cell battery discharges at a rate of up to 4% per week.
* Because of their design AGM batteries can be recharged up to 5 times faster than a regular wet cell battery.
* Can be mounted inside your boat, 4WD, caravan, camper or motorhome.
* AGM batteries were originally developed for the military. They are designed and built tough and have a high vibration resistance.
* The advantages of AGM batteries are no maintenance, sealed against fumes, hydrogen, leakage, or non-spilling even if they are broken, and can survive most freezes. AGM batteries are "recombinant" – which means the Oxygen and Hydrogen recombine inside the battery. These use gas phase transfer of oxygen to the negative plates to recombine them back into water while charging and preventing the loss of water through electrolysis. The recombining is typically 99+% efficient, so almost no water is lost
* No maintenance, Long Design Life